Friday, June 09, 2006

DONE!

Well, thats it folks. The accounting hell is done.

On to bigger and brighter things. Like Credit Management, or Economics!

BTW:

The test? WAS HELL.
I honestly think it touched on EVERY SINGLE thing in the 1050 pages I had to read. No breaks, no breathers, nuthin. Just plain ol' HERESABUNCHOFNUMBERSGOATER!

Christ.

It got to the point where I would just sit there and look at the question and be like:

You want 4 marks for this?! What on God's green earth am I missing then? I wrote 2 things down. I am certain that those are the only two things I needed to do, save like figuring out what the 3 percent was. Really folks, is it necessary to have something be worth 4 points when it is like a one point question?

My theory is, it was near the end of the test so they were just trying to compensate.
aharhar.
Inadequate Accountants. Lol

1 comment:

Karin said...

Yick. Glad it's over though.