Wednesday, June 07, 2006

JASDOUF; KAJ;F (that's ikea speak for BLEAH)

So, I googled myself today. Looks like I apparently have a home page coming soon. I find this interesting because uh.. I didn't register for one.

And in fact, the bigger strange thing is, is that its registered by a dude somewhere in middle america, just after I had changed my settings... I mean I don't think I am the only Gwynabella in the world, but when I first changed the name here to that well... I was the only one?

So now I am wondering:
A) There's another Gwynabella out there (hey yo! to you then)
B) Dude's gonna want to try and sell me this domain name for way more than its worth
C) He's following me and is taking pics of me and is going to be posting them on my soon to be new website/page thing
D) I have a fan?

I don't really know. But I find it strange.

In other News:

Hi to a lady who was sick for so long! So sorry you were sick! I would see posts from you and I was never sure sometimes cos they were ANONOMOYOUSOUSS... and then you disappeared! I totally thought you were on Tour (you mentioned that the last time I saw you in like October). And like usual we fall of the radar so I figured you were just doing your thing, it was Winter after all, and god knows I hibernate in the Winter.. doesn't everyone else?

I came across your l'il page when I was vainly googling myself and I was like hey! Someone took the Meme I took from Teach who took from Rockstar Mommy! And then I was like, HEY it's YOU! HI YOU! I MISSED YOU! I have total faith in your ability to being a landscaper. I think you would rock at it. And congrats on getting better and kicking sickness'essesss ass. And for ditching dude. And for being so honest on your pages. And well, really? Congrats on having strength and character and be able to be, even still - Ridiculously hilarious. It's criminal you know. And whoa to the big piece of metal in yer mouth. Rawr.

In other OTHER news:

Fuck accounting. Just gimme the diploma. I get it, just don't make me read anymore. Please. PLEEEAAASE...

I ain't going to see the movie tonight, don't have time. Looks like it starts around 7 and The Audiophile don't get off work until 6 and so well that ain't enough time since you gotsta be at the theatre like 1 hour early (which would make that 6 folks) since the theatre is overbooked for to ensure that seats are full cos its a pre screening, blah blah blah so I am going to drink wine and not think about accounting after 7pm tonight, and hopefully visit Sensitive Tan tonight too. Ugh.

What a messy post.

3 comments:

DC said...

Thanks for explaining how you knew what you knew, because I was seriously wondering how you knew it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlin! Nope not on tour...lol
DC: weird note, what does it mean?

Anonymous said...

P.S. how did you find my blog? I thought it was unfindable...lol