Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Chicken is on the Highway...

that is what came out of my mouth whilst The Audiophile was speaking to me after I passed out in bed yesterday.

So, what should I try to recap? Really, I think this is all just because a) I am bored, b) I am crazy.

Not a good combo.

Nearly stolen U-Haul: 78 dollars
The Dump to get rid of unwanted furniture: 6 dollars
Feeding the hungry movers over 3 days: 100 dollars
Gas for the nearly stolen U-Haul:26 dollars
Ticket for Parking:30 dollars
Gas for my car: 20 dollars (oooh, and six cents. I tried so hard!)
Stuff to help with the move: 30 dollars
Miscellaneous stuff (like repairing the ding in the wall): 25 dollars
Lost wages for taking the day off: 115 dollars
Total cost: 430 dollars

The amount it cost me to hire movers to move my shit the day before New Years Eve, PLUS tip: 260 dollars.

The fact that I ONLY just realize the difference now?
Priceless. For you. Not for me.

I think I need to edit the 'cried only twice' part.

*sniff*

1 comment:

Irene said...

You should have left the dumped furniture on the curb with a "Free" sign on it. I guarantee it would be gone by the next day. Would have saved you $6. But at least you're moved.